The internet can be safe yet also dangerous. You should always second guess yourself; “who am I really talking to?” you may think it’s a friend from school when really it could be anyone imitating them. When meeting someone in person, always do so in a safe place.
- A public area
- Well light
- Has security cameras
- A park is never a good place
- Bus stations are unsafe
- Coffee shops are fair
- The mall is risky
- Always go with someone you trust
- By yourself is not smart; it’s risky.
- Tell someone where you’re going
- Set a time to be home by.
- Never meet someone at your home.
Online vs in person, is usually different.
This is short and simple. Not much info on this yet. Sorry.